Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
The Passive Fire Protection Partners Endothermic Firestop Caulking (4800DW) is a one-component endothermic firestop sealant based on our environmentally friendly chemistry.
This is a latex-based product that was made and tested predominately for firestopping through-penetration of horizontal assemblies and construction joints.
This product is virtually odourless and provides a flexible seal, which is non-reactive with most substrates.
It can be used on a variety of construction material substrates, and removes the guesswork by having one universal product solution for almost all applications.
The firestop caulking is non-hazardous, safe for the environment, and does not require special shipping procedures. It does not contain solvents and is VOC compliant.
You can clean up easily with just soap and water (non-cured state).
The caulking meets the green building guidelines for adhesives and sealants as specified by both the US and Canada Green Building Council’s LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Green Building Rating Systems.
The following are features of this product:
- Water based formulation
- Elastic Properties (non-hardening)
- Environmentally Safe (No harmful components, solvent free and is VOC compliant – LEEDs – California Air Resource Board SCM Districts – Rule 113 – South Coast Air Quality Management Districts (SCAQMD))
- Can be shipped without restriction and is environmentally friendly
- Inert formula will not interact with substrates
- Works on virtually every base material
- Improves STC Values and upgrades sound quality
- Product is stable over several freeze/thaw cycles (BUT care should be taken to not freeze the product)
- Cured product is mold and mildew resistant
- Easily installed
- Product flows readily (does not slump or sag, easy to tool)
- Accepts primer and paint unlike silicone based sealants
- Easy cleanup with water (in wet stage)
- Post-consumer recyclable
- Fire Barrier & Protection Products: Sealants that are built to help achieve critical compartmentalization of a structure in order to reduce the severity of a fire and ensure safety to both life and property.
|Vendor Part #:||4800DW300ML|
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.