Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
Since the company began in 1924, Milwaukee Tool has led the industry in developing innovative solutions that deliver increased productivity and unmatched durability for professional construction users. Dedicated to building advanced, trade-specific power tools, hand tools, and a wide variety of accessories for elite professionals.
No customer reviews for the moment.
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Purposely built for the M18 FUEL™ Power Head w/ QUIK-LOK™ to generate the power and performance of high voltage platforms
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: Optimizes performance, provides overload protection preventing damage to tool and battery during heavy applications; compatible across the M18™ System.
- M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT XC8.0 Battery provides 50% More Power and Runs 50% Cooler vs REDLITHIUM™ Batteries
- Part of the QUIK-LOK™ Attachment System
- Features the Milwaukee® Easy Load Trimmer Head
- RPM: 0 - 4900 / 0 - 6200
- Cutting Swath: 14" - 16"
- Line Diameter: 0.080" / 0.095"
- Trigger: Variable Speed
- Weight: 12.3 lbs
- 3 Years (Tool), 3 Years (Battery)
Approximate Item/Package Dimensions in inches
- Width: 14.250
- Height: 6.500
- Length: 39.500
Approximate Item/Package Weight in pounds
- Weight: 17.400
- Li-Ion: Li-Ion (or lithium-ion) batteries are rechargeable batteries. Li-Ion batteries are built to with a high energy density and only allow a slow loss of charge when not in use. Li-Ion batteries are the most popular batter type for consumer goods, but are also popular in the aerospace, military, electric vehicle industries.
|Vendor Part #:||2825-21ST|
|Housing Material:||Reinforced Nylon|
|Fuel Type:||Battery Powered|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||2825-21ST|
|Color / Finish:||Red/Black|
|Package Contents:||M18 FUEL™ Power Head w/ QUIK-LOK™ (2825-20), M18 FUEL™ QUIK-LOK™ String Trimmer Attachment (49-16-2717), M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ XC8.0 Battery (48-11-1880) and M18™ & M12™ Rapid Charger (48-59-1808)|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||3 Years (Tool), 3 Years (Battery)|
|Battery Voltage (V):||18|
|Battery Ampere-hour (Ah):||8.0|
|Recommended Safety Equipment:||Safety Glasses, Work Gloves|
|Cutting Width (in):||16|
|Minimum Handle Height (in):||70.5|
|Trimmer Line Count:||Dual|
|Line Feed Type:||Bump|
|Line Diameter (in):||0.08|
|Battery Quantity Included:||1|
|Shoulder Strap Included:||No|
- √Trimming & Cutting Grass
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.
- Product | Milwaukee M18™ FUEL™ Power Tools Explore Milwaukee's M18™ FUEL™ line of cordless power tools and batteries.
- Product | Quik-Lok™ Attachment System and Accessories See our selection of Milwaukee's Quik-Lok™ products and accessories