Brighton-Best Flat Socket Cap Screws - 3/8-24 - Alloy / PLAIN
Flat Head - Socket Drive - Countersunk - Alloy - Semi-Standard - Inch - Sits Flush with Surface - For use in machine parts, die fixturing, clamping, and more
Product #: BRI211231
Call for Availability
- √In Machines
- √In Die Fixtures
- √In Clamping
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Product | Drill Bits, Kits & Accessories Cutting Tools built to remove material and create holes
Flat Socket Cap Screw
Commonly Used In Machine Parts, Die Fixturing, And Clamping!
- Socket head enables driving where there is not sufficient space for wrenches or sockets to drive the fastener
- Countersunk flat head sits flush with surface
- Plain finish is suitable for indoor use
|Vendor Part #:||211229|
No customer reviews for the moment.