Product #: BRI211223
Call for Availability
- √In Machines
- √In Die Fixtures
- √In Clamping
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
- Product | Drill Bits, Kits & Accessories Cutting Tools built to remove material and create holes
Flat Socket Cap Screw
Commonly Used In Machine Parts, Die Fixturing, And Clamping!
- Socket head enables driving where there is not sufficient space for wrenches or sockets to drive the fastener
- Countersunk flat head sits flush with surface
- Plain finish is suitable for indoor use
- U.N.C.: Acronym, Unified National Coarse. The most common thread type of the Unified Thread System (U.N.C. - U.N.F. - U.N.S. - etc.), and is the preferred thread type for general purpose inch fasteners. Because of the coarse pitch, the threads are deeper than finde threads (U.N.F.) and are easier to assemble without cross threading.
- U.N.F. : Acronym, Unified National Fine. A thread type of the Unified Thread System (U.N.C. - U.N.F. - U.N.S. - etc.) that has a slightly higher breaking load capacity than U.N.C. (Unified National Coarse) threads. This higher breaking load capacity is a result of the more shallow thread depth and larger tensile stress area for fasteners of the same identical material and diameter. The smaller lead angle allows for fine adjustments where needed.
No customer reviews for the moment.