Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
No customer reviews for the moment.
The Norguard Rooftop Safety Kit is built to help prevent falls for roofers.
Ideal for fall protection roofing applications with CSA compliant and certified contents.
Includes a Universal (S-L) Harness (NPH-29), Tempered Anchor (00455), 25' or 50' Vertical Lifeline (62145-01-XX), 2' Fall Arrester (NRG-200-S), and a 5 Gallon Storage Bucket.
The harness has 5 points of adjustments, sizes range from S to L, grommet legs, and a name tag protector.
The vertical lifeline is a 5/8" co-polymer rope with a snap hook and termination end.
The fall arrester comes with a 2' energy absorber.
The temper anchor is for temporary use, is reusable, can be installed with screws or nails on a 12/12 roof pitch or flat roofs, and is made with durable steel construction.
A reliable rooftop safety kit!
- Fall Protection: A backup system to protect workers from death or injury in the event of a fall while performing a task at heights.
- kiloNewton (kN): This is the force of gravity rating, NOT static weight or mass. One kiloNewton is equal to approximately 225 lbs.
|Vendor Part #:||NRK-200S-50-NPH-29|
|Anchorage Connection:||Locking Snap Hook|
|Certification(s) / Agency Approval(s) / Compliance:||CSA Compliant & Certified|
|Straps - Chest:||Mating Buckles|
|Straps - Leg:||Tongue Buckle|
|Harness Type:||5 Point|
|D-Ring - Back:||Standard|
|Lanyard:||2 foot Energy Absorber|
- √Arresting Falls
- Product | Outdoor Equipment See our selection of outdoor equipment for all your outdoor needs!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.
- Product | Jobsite Equipment Portable or permanent equipment built to organize, store and protect your fasteners and tools
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!