- √Tethering Tools
- √Preventing Dropping of Tools
- √Preventing Tool Damage
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
- Article | Calculating Your Fall Distance An easy guide for calculating your fall distance when working at heights
- Product | Personal Protection See our selection of personal protection products to keep you safe no matter the hazard!
The Ergodyne Squids® Tool Tethering Kit is built for securing tools to the user to prevent accidents and objects falling from heights.
Ergodyne’s tool tethering kit comes with the material needed to tether up to 4 tools that weigh up to 5 lbs each.
Secure the Detachable Loop Tail™ to the tool with the self-adhering tape that requires no heat. Then take the shock-absorbing single carabiner tool lanyard and attach it to the loop now on the tool.
This system can support up to 5 lbs.
Tether your tools quickly and easily!
Certifications, Standards, and Regulations
- ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 Standard
- Third-Party Certified to a 2:1 Safety Factor
In the Box
The following is included with this Tool Tethering Kit (3181):
- (1) Single Carabiner Tool Lanyard (3102Fx)
- (1) 12' Roll Self-Adhering Tape Trap (3755)
- (3) Detachable Tool Tails (3103)
Tools and Accessories Sold Separately.
|Color:||Orange and Black|
|Material:||1680 Denier Polyester w/ Elastic Blend|
|Working Load Limit:||5 lbs|
No customer reviews for the moment.