- The following trades find this product useful:
- √for Driving Fasteners
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Product | Hand Tools See our selection of hand tools that will help you get the job done right!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
The Makita Driver Bit Set A-98326 is built to take impacts and absorb shock when driving fasteners.
Precision machined tips with superior fitment for full contact fit and longer life. Performance-optimized S2 steel construction for extended life.
Calibrated heat-treating process for added durability. Manganese Phosphate surface for advanced corrosion resistance. Optimal geometry for an ideal fit and improved holding power.
Engineered to withstand the extreme power of high-torque impact drivers. Ideal for driving screws in a variety of heavy-duty applications including metal fastening, deck building, framing, and installing a plywood subfloor.
For use with high torque impact drivers and driver-drills. Xpand Storage System™ is removable and holds up to 50 extra 1" insert bits.
Bit keepers rotate up to 90º for easy bit removal!
In the Box
- (28) 1" Insert Bits
- (4) 2" Power Bits
- (1) Insert Bit Holder
- (2) 1-3/4" Nut Drivers
- Driver Bits: A small metal rod used in screwdrivers, drills and impact drivers that has a tip shaped to match various screw heads. This bit is then used to apply torque to the screw in order to drive it into a material.
|Vendor Part #:||A-98326|
|# of Pcs.:||35|
|Application:||Use with Impact Drivers|
No customer reviews for the moment.