Estimated Availability Date:
Call for availability.
The M18 FUEL™ Pipe Threader w/ One-Key™ Kit is built to thread pipe faster than a corded pipe threader.
The M18 FUEL™ Pipe Threader w/ ONE-KEY™ is the industry’s first cordless pipe threader, revolutionizing the pipe threading process.
The handheld pipe threader is compatible with ONE-KEY™ Technology and is the industry's first pipe threader that wirelessly connects to a smartphone to track the tool's location, manage it in inventory, and lock the tool out for added security and protection to your investment.
Features AutoStop™ technology that senses severe kickback and automatically shuts the tool off.
It also has a locking die head preventing die head ejection and a side handle to eliminate the need for you to hold the spinning die head when starting threads.
Faster than corded!
The portable pipe threader delivers unmatched tool control and functionality and allows you to thread faster than the corded competition.
Featuring a multi-speed selector, this powerful pipe threader threads faster than corded competitors, maximizing your productivity without compromising thread quality.
The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ HD12.0 battery delivers unmatched run-time in all applications and gives you the power to thread up to 2” black iron pipe, stainless steel, and rigid metal conduit (RMC).
In the Box
The following is included in the KIT – Two (2) 12.0 Ah Batteries option (2874-22HD):
- (1) M18 FUEL™ Pipe Threader w/ One-Key™ (2874-20)
- (2) M18 REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ HD12.0 Battery Packs (48-11-1812)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Rapid Charger (48-59-1808)
- (1) Threading Support Arm
- (1) Carrying Case
- Li-Ion: Li-Ion (or lithium-ion) batteries are rechargeable batteries. Li-Ion batteries are built to with a high energy density and only allow a slow loss of charge when not in use. Li-Ion batteries are the most popular batter type for consumer goods, but are also popular in the aerospace, military, electric vehicle industries.
|Vendor Part #:||2874-22HD|
|Compatibility:||Ridgid 12-R and Reed R12+ Die Heads|
|Pipe Capacity:||2 inches|
- √Threading Pipe
- √Outperforming Corded Power Tools
- Article | Milwaukee M18™ Cordless Power Tools Milwaukee's M18™ cordless power tools system
- Product | RIDGID Tools & Parts Our selection of Ridgid tools and parts
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.