Call for Availability
Since the company began in 1924, Milwaukee Tool has led the industry in developing innovative solutions that deliver increased productivity and unmatched durability for professional construction users. Dedicated to building advanced, trade-specific power tools, hand tools, and a wide variety of accessories for elite professionals.
No customer reviews for the moment.
The Milwaukee M18™ REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT™ XC8.0 Battery is built to provide 50% more power than standard REDLITHIUM XC battery packs.
50% more power and runs 50% cooler!
The optimized combination of smaller size and increased power of the 18-volt battery provides you with a great solution for the entire range of M18™ products.
The lithium-ion battery delivers fade-free power and runs substantially cooler through heavy applications, allowing you to push your cordless power tools throughout a wide application range.
The M18™ XC8.0 battery provides you with increased power in extreme cold weather conditions (below 0F / -18C) and delivers more work per charge, driving corded replacement.
The REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ XC8.0 extended capacity battery is fully compatible with all 175+ Milwaukee® M18™ solutions.
- Li-Ion: Li-Ion (or lithium-ion) batteries are rechargeable batteries. Li-Ion batteries are built to with a high energy density and only allow a slow loss of charge when not in use. Li-Ion batteries are the most popular batter type for consumer goods, but are also popular in the aerospace, military, electric vehicle industries.
|Vendor Part #:||48-11-1880|
|Amp Hour:||8.0 Ah|
- √Powering 18 Volt Power Tools
- Article | Milwaukee M18™ Cordless Power Tools Milwaukee's M18™ cordless power tools system
- Product | Personal Protection See our selection of personal protection products to keep you safe no matter the hazard!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.