DIA.: 3/4"; Length: 21"
- √For Drilling into Concrete
- √For Drilling into Masonry
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
The BOSCH Rotary Hammer bit features tips that stay sharper longer and deliver more holes within specification than competitive bits.
This tool has unrivaled power from a solid carbide head with robust S-cutter build for added speed and life.
This rotary hammer gives you the highest drilling speed with inclined side cutters, which provide fast concrete drilling.
It's built with a compact head for fast dust removal and longer life and has an active-centering tip that provides quick, accurate starts.
There is a wear mark indicator, which assures the accuracy of hole diameter.
Certifications, Standards, and Regulations
This tool is manufactured to ANSI specification B212.14. SDS-max® rotary hammer bits fit Bosch SDS-max® hammers and competitive SDS-max® drive hammers and Hilti® hammers using TE-Y and TE-FY shanks.
- Hammer Bits: A steel rod that has flutes down the length of the shaft with a carbide tip for cutting into masonry materials. The bit is heat-treated to provide strength so it can withstand the hammering action when used in hammer drills.
No customer reviews for the moment.