Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
The BOSCH Rotary Hammer core bit features tips that stay sharper longer and deliver more holes within specification than competitive bits.
Bosch SDS-max® carbide-tipped rotary hammer core bits offer an integral shank for better power transmission.
Bosch SDS-max® rotary hammer core bits with wave design go beyond the range of standard bits and allow smaller hammers to drill larger holes.
Wave design transfers energy to bit more effectively for up to 40 percent faster drilling versus previous design.
- Drill Bits: A metal rod of varying length and diameter that is used to drill holes in various materials and is designed to help draw the cut material out of the hole.
- Hammer Bits: A steel rod that has flutes down the length of the shaft with a carbide tip for cutting into masonry materials. The bit is heat-treated to provide strength so it can withstand the hammering action when used in hammer drills.
|Vendor Part #:||HC8515|
- √For Drilling into Concrete
- √For Drilling into Masonry
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.