Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
Werner's Type 1A Fiberglass Step Ladders are built to reach high places and allow you to be stable at a height.
Non-Conductive for Working Near Electricity!
The 6100CA Series of Step Ladders have a duty rating of 300 pounds and feature oversized, molded PRO GUARD BOOTS for firm slip-resistant footing.
These boots also protect the fiberglass rail.
The HolsterTop has the Lock-In System to keep your tools secure and right at your fingertips.
The slip-resistant, TRACTION-TRED steps are double riveted and the rear section has a full set of horizontals.
Back-up plates reinforce all top connectors and the internal spreaders are heavy duty.
Fiberglass rails are non-conductive for working near electricity.
- HolsterTop with Lock-In System secures tools to increase productivity
- Back-up plates reinforce all top connectors
- Braces on top and bottom step
- Double riveted, slip-resistant Traction-Tred® steps
- Full set of rear horizontals spaced one per foot
- Heavy-duty internal spreaders
- Oversized, molded Proguard Boot provides firm slip-resistant footing and protects fiberglass rail
- Optional manual pail shelf kit, model no. PK76-9CA or automatic closing pail shelf kit model no. 76-2
- Fiberglass Ladder: The fiberglass ladder is the favorite among professionals because it's nearly as light as aluminum and is far more durable for professional use. Fiberglass is not a conductor; therefore, is a safer choice for electricians and carpenters using power tools. Fiberglass is the most expensive material for ladders.
- Stepladder: A stepladder is a shorter folding ladder with flat steps and a small platform.
|Vendor Part #:||6106CA|
|Type:||Grade 1 / Type 1A|
|Weight Capacity:||300 lbs|
- √Working at a Height
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.