Bosch Power Tools SDS-plus® 1-1/8 In. Rotary Hammer with Quick-Change Chuck System - *BOSCH
SDS-plus® 1-1/8 In. Rotary Hammer with Quick-Change Chuck System
Product #: BSTRH328VCQ
Login for contractor price
Regular: $499.00 /
Available Online: 6
Pre Order Item
Estimated Availability Date:
Estimated Availability Date:
Availability in Store:
This item is sold in multiple of 1.
Minimal order quantity for this item is 1.
Call for Availability
Robert Bosch GmbH is the largest power tool and accessory manufacturer in the world, Bosch provides a complete line of corded and cordless power tools.
No customer reviews for the moment.
The Bosch SDS-plus® 1-1/8 In. Rotary Hammer with Quick-Change Chuck System - *BOSCH. Bosch is the home of the world's best selling hammers. Bosch hammers have reduced vibration without any reduction in performance. The Bosch RH328VC SDS-plus® rotary hammer features vibration control without sacrificing performance. Vibration levels are reduced in a two step process beginning with the point of origin, the impact mechanism. Vibration is further reduced at the point of effect, the handle, with rubber dampening elements at the top and bottom of the main handle providing maximum user comfort.
- Powerful 8.0-amp motor – drives 2.6 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy for professional results
- Vibration Control in the hammer mechanism and the grip area – maximum user comfort for extended periods of work
- SDS-plus® shank system — for use with bits up to 1-1/8 In. diameter
- Optional three-jaw chuck shank – allows a quick change-out for using a wide variety of bits
- Multifunction selector — rotary hammer, rotation-only and hammer-only mode
- Vario-Lock system with reversing — for accurate bit starting as well as removing fasteners or bound bits
- Integral clutch — disengages torque transmission if the bit gets into a bind situation
- Variable-speed trigger – for better operator control and accurate bit starting
- Bosch impact system – maximizes impact force and minimizes vibration
- 360° rotation auxiliary handle – for convenient operator control
- First-rate power-to-size ratio – hammer weighs only 7.9 Lbs.
Approximate Item/Package Dimensions in inches
- Width: 14.5
- Height: 5.25
- Depth: 19
Approximate Item/Package Weight in pounds
- Weight: 14.01
- Rotary Hammer: The rotary hammer drills while using a piston mechanism to pound the drill bit in and out while it spins.
|Vendor Part #:||RH328VCQ|
|Amperage Measurement:||8.0 amps at 120 V|
|BPM:||0 - 4,000 BPM|
|Chuck Build:||Single Sleeve|
|Chuck Capacity:||3/4 inch|
|Chuck Type:||SDS +|
|Impact Energy:||2.4 ft. lbs.|
|Material:||Metal & Plastic|
|Max Hole Diameter - Core Bit:||3-1/8 inches|
|RPM:||0 - 900 RPM|
- √On the Jobsite
- Product | Hammer Bits & Bit Accessories See our selection of hammer bits and accessories for use with all types of hammer drills
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.
A few things you may need