Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
Metal Framing Channel - Cold Formed STRUT
√ STEEL - 12 Gauge
LOW CARBON STEEL
Built with inturned lips providing the ability to make attachments at any point.
Slotted strut eliminates the need for precise field measuring for hole locations and comes in a variety of pre-punched patterns.
Excellent for individual fastening or for efficiently constructing pipe or tube routes and more!
By cold working the steel, mechanical properties are increased, allowing lightweight structures to carry the required load.
Corrosion resistance of carbon steel varies widely with coating and alloy.
Pre-Galvanized steel is produced by coating coils of sheet steel with zinc by continuously rolling the material through molten zinc at the mills.
The G90 specification calls for a coating of .90 ounces of zinc per square foot of steel. This results in a coating of .45 ounces per square foot on each side of the sheet.
During fabrication, cut edges and welded areas are not normally zinc coated; however, the zinc near the uncoated metal becomes a sacrificial anode to protect the bare areas after a short period of time.
- Strut Channel: A strut channel is a standardized light-duty structural support system used in the construction and electrical industries.
|Vendor Part #:||B22-120GLV|
|Material:||Low Carbon Steel|
- √Hanging overhead electrical wire
- √Connect lightweight structural loads in building construction
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.
- Product | Hand Tools See our selection of hand tools that will help you get the job done right!