Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
The Metabo HPT Clipped Head Strip Framing Nailer has the following features:
- 7 lbs. lightest weight in its class and well balanced for easy maneuverability
- Superior power, drives 3-1/2" .131 into eng. lumber
- Selective actuation, allows for either sequential or contact nailing with the flip of a switch for tool-less transitions
- Two-piece anodized aluminum magazine, adds flexibility since either the magazine or mounting bracket can be repaired minimizing expense and eliminating unnecessary replacements
- Tool free depth of drive adjustment, for flush or countersunk drives into varying material
The following is included with the tool:
- Safety Glasses
- Hex Bar Wrenches
- Framing Nailers: Power tools built to drive corrugated nails usually into wood, but can also be used with various other materials. Can also be referred to as a nail gun or nailgun.
|Vendor Part #:||NR90AD|
|Air Inlet:||[3/8 inch] NPT|
|Fastener Capacity:||approx. 86 nails|
|Fastener Range:||[2 inches] ~ [3-1/2 inches]|
|Fastener Type:||[3-1/2 inches] Clipped Head Framing Nails|
|Nail Loading Type:||Rear|
|Operating Pressure:||[70 psi] - [120 psi]|
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.