Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
The Suspension Trauma Safety Strap was designed to help a worker overcome the potential negative health impacts of suspension trauma (otherwise known as Orthostatic Intolerance).
This condition can occur when a person remains suspended at height (after a fall) for even short periods of time.
Suspension in a harness may cause blood to pool in the veins of the legs which can result in unconsciousness; if not rescued promptly, serious injury or death may occur.
The Suspension Trauma Safety Strap is designed to prevent suspension trauma while a worker is awaiting rescue.
The Suspension Trauma Safety Strap allows the worker, who is suspended, to stand up in their harness and to relieve the pressure being applied to the arteries and veins around the top of the legs.
The continuous loop design allows both sides of the harness to relieve the pressure being applied to the legs.
The strap accommodates either having one foot or both feet in the loop at a time - it will relieve the pressure to both sides with just one foot in allowing for added movement of the legs.
The strap allows for increased comfort, balance and improved circulation in the legs while suspended and waiting for rescue.
- Suspension trauma safety strap
- Allows user to stand in harness after a fall
- Attaches to almost any harness
- Fast and easy installation
- Extremely compact and lightweight design
- Simple and fast zipper style deployment
- Continuous loop design
- In-field re-settable design
- Ergonomic Equipment: Equipment built to maximize productivity by reducing the worker's fatigue and discomfort.
- Fall Protection: A backup system to protect workers from death or injury in the event of a fall while performing a task at heights.
- kiloNewton (kN): This is the force of gravity rating, NOT static weight or mass. One kiloNewton is equal to approximately 225 lbs.
|Vendor Part #:||9501403C|
|Certification(s) / Agency Approval(s) / Compliance:||Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req.|
|Weight Capacity:||310 lbs|
- √Arresting Falls
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.
- Product | Personal Protection See our selection of personal protection products to keep you safe no matter the hazard!