Please Call for Special Orders
The Great Stuff Pro Wall & Floor Adhesive is built to deliver fast bonding to lumber, plywood, masonry, particleboard, concrete, foam panels, and drywall. It also seals paneling, drywall, foam paneling, subfloors, and more!
Apply this foam adhesive with any foam dispensing gun or use the Pro 14XL subfloor gun for best results.
This product can be used in almost any weather situation and works on frozen, damp, treated, or dry lumber.
Reduces nail pop-ups in both drywall and subfloors.
Reduces the number of fasteners needed to secure materials together saving you time and money!
Provides a long-term, secure bond with immediate results.
Virtually eliminates floor and stair squeaks!
Wear eye protection, gloves and protect the area from the excess product.
Uncured foam can be cleaned with acetone or GREAT STUFF PRO Cleaner for best results! Cured foam on hands or surfaces must be removed mechanically or allowed to wear off.
Keep ignition sources away from this foam and use them in well-ventilated areas.
How to Use
- Shake can vigorously for 1 minute before dispensing and between uses
- Invert can and screw onto the gun
- Construction surfaces should be clean, free of oil, dust, and debris
- Uniformly dispense a 1/2" bead
- Adhere materials within 10 minutes of dispensing the adhesive
- If the adhesive has skinned over, scrape off and reapply.
|Tack Free||14 Min @ 24°, 50% RH|
|Initial Bond||Approximately 2 Hours|
|Full Bond||7 Days|
|Shelf Life||12 Months|
|Optimal Outside Temperature Range||0°C - 38°C|
Certifications, Standards, and Regulations
- ASTM D 6464
- ASTM D 3498
- Expanding Foam Adhesives: Adhesives that expand when expelled and harden when exposed to air. They can be used to insulate, seal gaps and cracks, or adhere surfaces together.
|Vendor Part #:||GSWAL26GUN|
|Full Cure Time:||7 Days|
|Environment Use:||Indoors and Outdoors|
- √Adhering Materials Together in Any Weather
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.