Call for Availability
The LePage PL9000 Heavy Duty Construction Adhesive is built for demanding construction projects where support is difficult.
This adhesive is excellent for interior or exterior applications and provides an extremely high grab to help secure surfaces that are hard to support during the curing process.
PL9000 is perfect for filling in irregularities and smoothing out uneven surfaces.
At least one surface being adhered together should be porous for best results.
Cured PL9000 is long lasting, durable and moisture resistant.
PL 9000 bonds common building materials with extreme grab!
When using indoors, make sure there is adequate ventilation to the outdoors. This will also help provide a proper cure.
Wear gloves and wash hands thoroughly after use or contact with this product.
|Fiberglass Panel||Metal||Wallboard||Most Hard Plastics|
|Foam Board||Polystyrene||Mirror Tile||Cork|
|Metal Studs||Wood Studs||Strapping to Concrete||Wood Furring Strips|
|Paneling||Vinyl Cove Base||Glass||Plastic Laminates|
How to Use
- All surfaces must be clean and free of frost, standing water, grease, dust and other contaminates
- Cut nozzle and pierce inner seal
- Apply adhesive to all contacting studs / beams / strapping
- For bonding panels to flat surfaces, apply a perimeter bead 2" from the edge and and x pattern corner to corner
- Press materials together firmly with 10 minutes of application
Clean-Up and Storage
Use mineral spirits to clean uncured adhesive and cut or scrape to remove cured adhesive.
This adhesive is freezable.
Follow HAZMAT procedures for disposal of product and container.
Store away from heat, flames, sparks and keep in a well ventilated area.
- Glue: A substance that is used for bonding materials together that is typically made from natural plant and animal sources.
- Adhesive: A substance that is used for bonding materials together that is typically made from synthetic materials.
|Vendor Part #:||PL9000|
|Full Cure Time:||24 - 72 Hours|
|Open Time:||15 Minutes|
|Operating Temperature Range:||10°C to 38°C|
|Units Per Case:||12|
|Shelf Life:||18 Months from Date of Manufacture|
|Work Time:||15 Minutes|
|Physical State:||Thick Paste|
|Flash Point :||-14°C|
- √Heavy Duty Construction
- √Where High Tack Adhesive is Required
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.