- √for Sanding Wood
- √for Sanding Primer
- √for Sanding Filler
- √for Sanding Varnish
- Milwaukee's CTC Event *** ONE DAY ONLY *** Take Advantage of Event Day Only Specials & Promotions!
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
The Klingspor Garnet Sanding Sheets are built for dry sanding paint, varnish, fillers, and wood.
This sandpaper is perfect for sanding paint, varnish, fillers, and wood applications.
The semi-open aluminum oxide grain is bonded with a glue to either an A, C or D-weight backing paper depending on the grit thickness.
Use this sandpaper to get smooth results for fine finishes.
Excellent for dry sanding!
Store at room temperature and away from high heat for longest shelf life.
- Coated Abrasives: A coated abrasive is an assembly of abrasive grains fixed with an adhesive to a backing material such as resin, rubber, polyester, paper, or cloth.
- Abrasive Sheets (Sandpaper): A piece of either paper, film, nylon or cloth that is coated with a grain and bonding agent. They can be used to sand a wide variety of materials either by hand or power tool. Some can be used in wet applications.
|Backing:||A, C or D Weight|
No customer reviews for the moment.