Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
The Eyesaline Eyewash Station is built to provide easy, open access to eyewash in an emergency situation.
The wall station is made of durable green molded plastic and has an overhang to help protect the bottles from dust and debris resulting in less maintenance of the stations.
This double station is 19" x 14" x 4".
Secure to the wall with screws or other suitable fasteners.
Each bottle is made of FDA grade polyethylene and is squeezable.
Eyesaline® is better than water as it is sterile and won't sting as much!
How to Use
The bottles have a snap-out top design which easily comes off by twisting.
The resulting opening is larger than other styles of similar bottles and gives a greater flow of saline solution to help relieve the emergency faster.
Help flush out the following hazards from eyes, face, and body:
- Airborne Particulates
The lot numbers and expiry dates are stamped on the bottle for easy identification.
The saline solution has a 36-month shelf life from the date of manufacture.
- ANSI Z 358.1 - ANSI Z358.1 (Supplemental Equipment)
|Vendor Part #:||320004620000|
|Certification(s) / Agency Approval(s) / Compliance:||ANSI Z 358.1 - ANSI Z358.1 (Supplemental Equipment)|
|Bottle Style:||Snap-Out Top|
|Product Style:||Wall Mount|
Eye Wash Information
Data SheetDownload (1.02M)
- √Flush Contaminates from Eyes, Face and Body
- √Secondary First Aid Equipment
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.