- √for Drilling Holes in Steel
- √for use with Core Drills
- √for use with Magnetic Drills
- √for use with Stationary Drill Machines
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
The Fein Slugger FC-Standard Annular Cutters are built to drill holes into steel.
These annular cutters are made out of M2, high-speed tool steel for longer tool life and shorter cycle times and do not require pre-drilling or finish reaming.
They are built to cut holes several times faster, easier and more accurately than conventional twist drill bits and hole saws.
Save time minimizing swarf while producing a fine finish.
Cuts holes faster than regular drill bits!
- Annular Cutter: Used for making fast and easy holes in steel and an excellent alternative to slower and more costly twist drill bits and hole saws.
|Vendor Part #:||FC110|
|Material:||High Speed Steel (HSS)|
|Shank Size:||3/4 inch|
No customer reviews for the moment.