Estimated Availability Date:
Please Call for Special Orders
Metabo HPT's NP35A Micro Pin Nailer drives 23-gauge headless pin nails, which produce nearly invisible holes.
Lightweight and compact, the NP35A may be used in a variety of applications including cabinets, paneling, small molding and trim, glazed bead, craftwork, and picture frame assembly.
- Rated the Pro Preferred Nailer for 6 years running (2014 - 2019) by Builder and Developer Magazine
- Covered by Metabo HPT's Professional 5-Year Tool Warranty
- Same Tools, New Name. Metabo HPT is the new brand name for Koki Holdings America-formerly part of the Hitachi Group.
- Large fastener capacity for fewer reloads and less downtime
- Magazine automatically adjusts to 5/8", 3/4", 1", 1-3/16" and 1-3/8" fastener lengths for use on a wide variety of projects
- The dual trigger for safe and accurate placement of fasteners
- Rear exhaust directs oil and debris away from the work surface
- Depth adjustment for flush drives into a variety of surfaces
- Reload indicator for easy visual recognition of low nail quantities to avoid dry firing
- Removable nose plate for easy jam clearing
- Large housing shield protects the work surface
In the Box
The following is included with this Pin Nailer (METNP35A):
- (1) 1-3/8" 23-Gauge Pin Nailer (NP35A)
- (1) Safety Glasses (875769)
- (1) 1/4" NPT Male Plug (190001)
- (2) No-Mar Tip
- (1) Hex Bar Wrench
- (1) Carrying Case (887572)
- Pinners / Headless Nailers: Power tools built to shoot small headless nails/pins into softwoods and MDF. Pinners can also be referred to as headless nailers.
|Vendor Part #:||NP35A|
|Fastener Length:||5/8 to 1-3/8 inches|