DIA.: 5/8"; Length: 100'
- The following trades find this product useful:
- √at the Construction Site
- √in Marine Environments
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
The Fairview Heavy-Duty Construction Grade Water Hoses are built with a machined heavy hex brass ends for use in industrial water assemblies, marine environments, landscaping and public works.
Construction with High Quality "Black Star" Rubber to guarantee a working temperature between -29 degrees celsius (-20°F) and +66 degrees celsius (+200°F)
|Max Hose Pressure:||200 psi|
|Max Operating Temperature:||200 degrees Fahrenheit|
|Minimum Operating Temperature:||-20 Degree Fahrenheit|
No customer reviews for the moment.