Estimated Availability Date:
Call for availability.
Stainless Steel Flat Washers
√ 18.8 - FOR CORROSION RESISTANCE
Hardened and Tempered
- For distributing the load between the fastener and the bearing surface
- Helps to ensure the tightness of fasteners and aid in preventing them from loosening
- Relieves friction between fastener and fastening material
- Suitable for corrosive environments
- 18-8 Stainless Steel: A corrosion resistant material for fasteners that contains approximately 18% chromium and 8% nickel. It provides excellent protection against rust and corrosion. 18-8 Stainless Steel may be mildly magnetic and is comparable to ASTM 300 Series and ISO A2.
- SAE: Acronym, Society of Automotive Engineers. The SAE is a professional engineering society whose objectives are to develop and promote standards in the automotive, aerospace and commercial / heavy duty vehicle industries.
- Flat Washers: Washers built to distribute the load and reduce friction and heat when being tightened between a nut, bolt, or screw.
|Vendor Part #:||1884|
|Material:||18-8 stainless steel|
- √Preventing Fasteners from Loosening
- √Distributing Load
- √Barrier Between Materials
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.
- Product | Explore Nut, Bolt & Washer Specifications Browse Fastener Standards, Materials Specification and Thread Designations to find the product you need