Estimated Availability Date:
Milwaukee's 2021 M12™ Women's Heated SOFTSHELL™ Jacket is built to keep the wearer warm in extreme environments.
Up To 8 Hours Run-Time!
M12™ Heated Women’s Softshell Jacket uses carbon fiber heating elements to create and distribute heat to the back, collar, and front hand pockets and are powered by M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology.
The women's jacket features a quilted Softshell design and high-loft insulation, providing you with wind and water resistance while trapping heat to provide you with extended warmth and comfort in cold conditions.
The heated coats are available in black with sizes ranging from women's small to 2XL.
These come with the M12™ battery heated jacket, one M12™ REDLITHIUM™ CP2.0 battery, and an M12™ compact charger and power source.
In the Box
The following is included in the KIT – One (1) 2.0 Ah Battery option (232B-21):
- (1) M12™ Women's Heated SOFTSHELL™ Jacket (232-20)
- (1) M12™ REDLITHIUM™ 2.0 Compact Battery Pack (48-11-2420)
- (1) M12™ Battery Holder with 2.1A USB Charger
|Vendor Part #:||232B-21L|
|Continuous Run Time:||Up to 8 Hours|
|Material:||SOFTSHELL™ Stretch Polyester|
- √Keeping the Wearer Warm
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.