Estimated Availability Date:
Call for availability.
The Bosch GDR18V-1400B12 18V 1/4 In. Hex Impact Driver kit is built to be an ergonomic tool for professional-grade fastening applications, due to a compact design and 1,400 In.-Lbs. of max torque.
Hammer-and-Anvil System – Maximizes impact performance, concentrating torque to the tool, not the user!
The impact driver supplies Power Transmission designed for medium-duty fastening and drilling applications, with 0-3,600 no-load impacts per minute and 0-2,800 rpm. It features Bosch's Hammer-and-Anvil system, designed to concentrate torque to the tool, Not the User.
The tool features the well-balanced Compact Impactor design, with a head length of just 5.9 In., a weight of only 2.3 Lbs. (tool only, not including battery) and a soft slim-grip handle.
The Quick-Change 1/4 In. hex drive chuck features a power groove for enhanced bit grip.
The kit comes with one 18V 2.0 Ah SlimPack battery and an 18V charger.
In the Box
The following is included with this Impact Driver (GDR18V1400B):
- (1) GDR18V-1400 18V 1/4 In. Hex Impact Driver
- (1) 18V Lithium-Ion 2.0 Ah SlimPack Battery
- (1) 18V Charger
- (2) Insert Bits
- (1) Lanyard
- (1) Carrying Bag
- Li-Ion: Li-Ion (or lithium-ion) batteries are rechargeable batteries. Li-Ion batteries are built to with a high energy density and only allow a slow loss of charge when not in use. Li-Ion batteries are the most popular batter type for consumer goods, but are also popular in the aerospace, military, electric vehicle industries.
|Vendor Part #:||GDR-18V-1400B12|
|1st Speed No Load Speed:||2800 RPM|
|Battery:||18 Volt (2.0Ah) Li-Ion|
|Screw Drive Type:||1/4" Hex|
|Impacts Per Minute:||3600 IPM|
|Torque:||1400 in. lbs.|
- √Driving Hex Head Socket Screws
- √Drilling and Driving Screws
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.