Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
Pearl Abrasives expanded from a small family enterprise into an international corporation selling coated and bonded abrasives, diamond superabrasives, and equipment throughout North, Central, and South America since 1968.
No customer reviews for the moment.
- Turbo design for fast, smooth grinding
- Extra long life
- Designed to be used on a variety of materials
- Wet or dry grinding
This tool is used for marble, granite, block, brick, concrete, stone and other masonry products.
- Diamond Abrasive: Abrasives built by bonding or coating a metal disc with diamond shards or diamond dust to create an extremely sharp abrasive surface.
|Vendor Part #:||T4MHEFX|
|Max Revolutions Per Minute:||[13700 RPM]|
- √Other Masonry Products
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.