Lock Washer - Helical Spring - Steel / Zinc
DIN 127B - METRIC - Zinc Plated - To prevent hex head cap screws DIN 931 & DIN 933 from loosening
Product #: LWMZ4MM
For Bolt Dia.: M4
For Bolt Dia.: M4
Available Online: 254
Availability in Store:
- √Preventing Nuts and Bolts from Loosening
- Product | Explore Nut, Bolt & Washer Specifications Browse Fastener Standards, Materials Specification and Thread Designations to find the product you need
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
Helical Spring Split Steel Lock Washer
√ STEEL - FOR EXTRA STRENGTH
Zinc Plated Steel
Built for use with hex head cap screws DIN 931 & DIN 933 to aid in preventing them from loosening.
Regular Split Lock Washer Thicknesses
|For Bolt Diameters||Thickness|
- Platings, Coatings & Finishes: There are a variety of coatings and platings that can be used in the prevention or delaying corrosion in fasteners. Platings and coatings can also enchance or change the physical look of nuts, bolts and washers for projects that require specific aesthetic care.
- Lock Washer: Lock Washers are built to prevent a bolt or nut from loosening after it has been tightened. When a bolt or nut is used with this kind of washer between the surface being bolted to, the washer uses either compression with a spring force or interlock and bite to lock the bolt or nut in place. This helps to prevent vibration from loosening the bolt or nut and causing the joint to lose strength.
- Split Lock Washers: These lock washers are made with a split where the ends are slightly uneven from each other. When compressed, the split ends bite into either the head of a bolt or the nut depending on how it is used, this helps to prevent the bolt or nut from loosening.
|Vendor Part #:||Z4MM|
|Washer Type:||DIN 127B|
No customer reviews for the moment.
A few things you may need