No Longer Stocked
- Article | An Online Tool Built for YouWe have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Event | Calfast's Makita DayWitness AC Power with Cordless Freedom! Makita Reps will be on-site for new tool demonstrations and to answer questions!
- Product | Jobsite EquipmentPortable or permanent equipment built to organize, store and protect your fasteners and tools
- Article | Heated GearHeated Clothing (or Heated Gear) is built for cold-weather outdoor activities such as winter sports, hiking and outdoor work
- Product | Specials & PromotionsCurrent Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | More in Store!Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
The Makita DCJ200Z Series 18V LXT® Lithium‑Ion Cordless Heated Jacket is built with up to 28 Hours of runtime (with BL1850 battery, sold separately) to keep the wearer warm in Harsh Canadian Environments.
This jacket comes with 3 heating zones:
- Left Chest
- Right Chest
And has 3 heat temperature settings to adjust to changing weather conditions. The ON/OFF LED Heat Controller is built into the the outside Chest of the Jacket for ease of use.
Built with a soft fleece-lined collar is tailored for increased user comfort, even when fully zipped-up. The knitted storm cuffs and drawstring waist provide a better fit to help keep the cold weather outside.
Removable zip off sleeves quickly converts the jacket into a vest!
Includes Four (4) Pockets! **Zippered Chest Pocket that is ideal for a Cell Phones or Other Accessories **L&R Side Pockets + Sleeve Pocket
Keep your portable electronic devices charged-up with the convenient on-board USB power port.
Get up to 28 hours of heat on the lowest setting when using a BL1850 battery (sold separately)
The following is included in this Jacket:
- (1) Power Source (NOT A CHARGER)
- Li-Ion: Li-Ion (or lithium-ion) batteries are rechargeable batteries. Li-Ion batteries are built to with a high energy density and only allow a slow loss of charge when not in use. Li-Ion batteries are the most popular batter type for consumer goods, but are also popular in the aerospace, military, electric vehicle industries.
|Color:||Black & Teal|
|Heat Settings:||Three (3) Heat Setings (High, Medium, Low)|
|Heated Zones:||Three (3) Heated Zones - Two (2) Chest & One (1) Back|