Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
Makita Power Tool are the best in class for cordless power tool technology. A leader in power tool technology for the professional.
No customer reviews for the moment.
The Makita 2 HP, 2.6 Gallon Air Compressor (MAC700) is an industrial grade compressor built to make less noise and have faster recovery.
Delivers 90 PSI / 3.3 CFM of pressure to a maximum of 130 PSI.
Made with a Big Bore™ piston which is a large piston used in pneumatic tools that maximizes the air pressure, resulting in higher output at a lower RPM. This in turn produces less heat and noise, resulting in longer life of the compressor and better conditions for the operator.
Easily make any adjustments in the line pressure by adjusting the air pressure regulator.
4 pole induction motor with direct drive gives improved power and longer operating speeds. This compressor is built to draw only 120 volts / 12.4 amps of energy which reduces chances of tripping breakers or motor failure from drops in voltage. This protects the motor and keeps things safer when in use for the operator and the jobsite.
Has a manual motor thermal overload protector built-in that will shut off the motor if it overheats. Just turn the switch to off, and wait for unit to cool and then it can be restarted.
Low Noise Output!
Oil lubrication keeps noise down and keeps compressor running cooler. This compressor produces only 80 db of noise.
Comes with a 2.0 horsepower motor and a 2.6 gallon / 9.8 liter tank.
Built with a cast iron pump which delivers high output and maximum performance.
Has built-in oil gauge and pressure gauges making it easy to see the status of all the functions of the compressor.
Has a carry handle and padded feet to keep the compressor stabilized and produce less vibration when in use.
Weighs only 52 lbs. / 23.6 kg and has a length of 19-5/16", width of 12-1/8" and height of 24-1/8".
Has a built-in quick connect air hose fitting and comes with a 1/4" quick coupler.
Compressor utilizes a finned discharge tube to keep the tool cool.
The following is included with the compressor:
- Air Compressor (MAC700)
- 1/4" Quick Coupler (10TT-8)
- 0.3 L Compressor Oil
- Drain Valve
- Air Intake Filter
All compressors come with a 1 year warranty.
- Electric Compressor: An electric compressor is driven by an electric engine and is ideal for situations where local power is available. They are less costly and require little maintenance.
- Air Compressor: A machine that puts potential energy into air, using either an electric or gasoline engine, converting the air into pressurized air. This pressurized air can then be used to power pneumatic tools.
|Vendor Part #:||MAC700|
|Max Hose Pressure:||130 PSI|
|Motor:||4 Pole Induction|
|Noise Level:||80 dB|
|Tank Size:||2.6 gal.|
- √On the Jobsite
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.