Length: 12"; PackageQty: 5 Pack
- √for Cutting Nail Embedded Wood
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
The Milwaukee Ax™ Sawzall® Reciprocating Blade has been engineered to deliver the fastest cuts, longest life, greatest tooth durability, and quickest plunge cuts of any wood demolition blade on the market.
This blade is built with Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability and it's thicker, more rigid blade body resists fracturing and bending for maximum durability.
The blade is coated with NAIL GUARD ™. Ordinary teeth deliver either speed or durability; NAIL GUARD ™ solves this trade-off with an aggressive 5 TPI pattern for faster cuts and a unique design that protects against tooth fracture.
The blade's FANG TIP ™ bites into wood upon first contact, so it doesn't allow the tip to bounce or skate on the workpiece.
The 1" tall blade body reduces blade twisting for straighter, more accurate cuts.
- Reciprocating Saw Blade: A reciprocating saw blade is a large blade (similar to a jig saw blade) built to be pushed and pulled both backwards and forwards in a straight line. It's usually used for demolition in a reciprocating saw, sabre saw, saw zaw or Sawzall.
No customer reviews for the moment.