Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
Since the company began in 1924, Milwaukee Tool has led the industry in developing innovative solutions that deliver increased productivity and unmatched durability for professional construction users. Dedicated to building advanced, trade-specific power tools, hand tools, and a wide variety of accessories for elite professionals.
No customer reviews for the moment.
The Milwaukee Wrecker™ SAWZALL® Reciprocating Blade is ideal for general purpose demolition cutting. It will deliver exceptional durability in a wide range of materials, including ferrous and non-ferrous metals, plastics, and nail-embedded wood.
With Milwaukee's precise manufacturing process, you get a sharper cutting edge on each tooth for a faster cutting blade.
This blade is built with a complete, unset raker tooth on the blade tip, which allows for easier, faster plunging by minimizing walking and bouncing.
Its thicker, more rigid blade body resists fracturing and bending for maximum durability.
The 1" tall blade body reduces blade twisting for straighter, more accurate cuts.
- Reciprocating Saw Blade: A reciprocating saw blade is a large blade (similar to a jig saw blade) built to be pushed and pulled both backwards and forwards in a straight line. It's usually used for demolition in a reciprocating saw, sabre saw, saw zaw or Sawzall.
|Vendor Part #:||48-00-5711|
- √for Cutting Nail Embedded Wood
- √for Cutting Plastics
- √for Cutting PVC
- √for Cutting Copper
- √for Cutting Aluminum & Nonferrous Metal applications
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.