- Fiberglass-reinforced handle
- Ergonomic wraparound anti-slip rubber grip
- Acetone-resistant handle
- Multi-purpose metal pick
- Stainless steel blade channel
- Convenient lanyard hole helps avoid loss
- No tool blade change
- Ratchet-lock blade actuator
- Preloaded with an 18mm LBB heavy-duty ultra-sharp black snap-off blade
The OLFA® L-5 Heavy-Duty Fiberglass-Reinforced Ratchet-Lock Utility Knife with Multi-Pick lets you work with confidence.
This lightweight knife with a fiberglass-reinforced handle and wraparound anti-slip grip stands up to the everyday rigors of the toughest job sites. The ergonomic handle contours to the hand, making this knife your go-to cutting tool.
The rugged stainless steel blade channel extends the full length of the handle to support heavy-duty cutting. The ratchet-lock blade slider allows for quick and easy one-touch blade extension into unlimited cutting positions.
The Heavy-Duty Fiberglass-Reinforced Ratchet-Lock Utility Knife includes a multi-purpose metal pick for all of those tasks where you shouldn’t use your blade tip. Perfect for opening paint cans, removing plate covers, cleaning out caulk, and more. Plus the handle is chemically resistant for easy clean up in paint and MRO environments.
Pre-loaded with an 18mm LBB Ultra-Sharp Black Snap-Off Blade, use this utility knife for any heavy-duty construction applications such as drywall, roofing, flooring, rubber, linoleum, gasket materials, and more.
- Utility Knife: A knife with a sharp blade that is often retractable and built for cutting a wide variety of materials. These type of knives are excellent for construction use.
- Handheld Cutting Tools: Tools that are powered by hand rather than by a motor. These tools can cut a wide variety of materials and thicknesses.
|Vendor Part #:
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.