Estimated Availability Date:
Call for availability
The Snake+ anchor is an internally threaded, self-tapping screw anchor designed for performance in cracked and uncracked concrete.
Suitable base materials include normal-weight concrete, sand-lightweight concrete, and concrete over steel deck.
The Snake+ screw anchor is installed into a drilled hole with a power tool and a Snake+ setting tool. After installation, a steel element is threaded into the anchor body.
- Cracked concrete approved alternative to a drop-in anchor
- Designed for use in holes drilled with standard ANSI carbide drill bits
- Anchor design allows for shallow embedment and mechanically interlocks with base material
- Internally threaded anchor for easy adjustment and removability of threaded rod or bolt
- Fast anchor installation with a powered impact wrench
- Hammer not used for installation
|Vendor Part #:||6403SD|
|Internal Thread Dia.:||1/2 inch|
- √Anchor into Concrete
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.