Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
Wood-Knocker concrete inserts are installed onto wooden forms used to support newly poured concrete floor slabs, roof slabs, or walls.
When the forms are stripped, the color-coded flange is visibly embedded in the concrete surface. The inserts allow the attachment of steel threaded rod or threaded bolts in sizes ranging from 1/4" to 3/4" in diameter.
The hex impact plate offers resistance to rotation within the concrete as a steel threaded rod or threaded bolt is being installed.
- Hex head does not rotate when set
- High load values due to full thread engagement
- Color-coded by size for simple identification
- Low overall installed cost
|Vendor Part #:||07552|
|Color:||Color Coded by Size|
|Environment Use:||Seismic & Wind Loading Rated|
|Surface Type:||Form Pours|
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.