Estimated Availability Date:
Call for availability.
Steel Flat Washers - USS
√Bright Zinc Chromate Plated
Hardened and Tempered
LOW CARBON STEEL
- For various functions when assembled between the bearing surface of a fastener and the part being attached
- USS washers have a larger outer diameter than SAE washers
- Developed to meet the requirements of industrial applications in all fields of manufacturing, maintenance, and repair
- 3/16": 0.036 to 0.065 inch
- 1/4": 0.051 to 0.808 inch
- From 5/16" to 7/16": 0.064 to 0.104 inch
- From 1/2" to 9/16": 0.086 to 0.132 inch
- 5/8": 0.108 to 0.160 inch
- 3/4": 0.122 to 0.177 inch
- From 7/8" to 1-1/4": 0.136 to 0.192 inch
- From 1-3/8" to 2": 0.153 to 0.213 inch
- Platings, Coatings & Finishes: There are a variety of coatings and platings that can be used in the prevention or delaying corrosion in fasteners. Platings and coatings can also enchance or change the physical look of nuts, bolts and washers for projects that require specific aesthetic care.
- Flat Washers: Washers built to distribute the load and reduce friction and heat when being tightened between a nut, bolt, or screw.
|Vendor Part #:||PWZ003USS|
- √Preventing Fasteners from Loosening
- √Distributing Load
- √Barrier Between Materials
- Product | Explore Nut, Bolt & Washer Specifications Browse Fastener Standards, Materials Specification and Thread Designations to find the product you need
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.