Call for Availability
The Bostik GlideCote™ is built to reduce sliding friction and hang-ups on metal surfaces.
This sealant/lubricant is specially formulated for use on metal table tops of planers, table saws, etc., and it can also be used on hand tools.
GlideCote™ is built for excellent adhesion to metal, allowing it to protect against moisture, rust, and corrosion, at the same time providing for much smoother feeding of materials with less hang-ups.
One 10.75 oz can will cover about 135 sq.ft., dries in seconds, is 30% slicker than paste wax, prevents rust 5x longer than paste wax or silicone and is easier to apply.
Will NOT stain wood or interfere with glues or finishes!
Bostik® GlideCote™ contains no petroleum oils or silicone and is a an environmentally safer aerosol with NO CFC's and NO ODC's.
|Vendor Part #:||V205801|
|Container Size:||10.75 oz.|
|Physical State:||Compressed Gas|
- √Making Metal Surfaces Slick
- √Protecting Metal from Rust & Corrosion
- √Reducing Sliding Friction
- √Reducing Hang-Ups
- √Alternative to Paste Wax or Silicone
- √Lubricates Metal Surfaces
- √Protecting Power Tools and Hand Tools
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.
- Product | Hand Tools See our selection of hand tools that will help you get the job done right!
- Product | Personal Protection See our selection of personal protection products to keep you safe no matter the hazard!