- √Reducing Cutting Friction
- √Lubricating Chains, Gears & Pulleys
- √Lubricating Sliding Glass Door Tracks
- √On Saw Blades, Drill Bits, Knives, Chisels & Planer Blades
- √With steel bits or blades
- √With carbide tipped bits and blades
- √With diamond-tipped cutting blades
- √with Screws and Nails
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
- Product | Janitorial Supplies See our selection of janitorial supplies that can help you clean up any mess!
- Product | Drill Bits, Kits & Accessories Cutting Tools built to remove material and create holes
- Product | Circular Saw Blades Circular Saw Blades are toothed or abrasive discs built to spin around an arbor in a rotary motion.
The Bostik BladeCote™ is built to significantly reduce cutting friction when using saw blades, router bits, drill bits and knives.
This lubricant is specially formulated for use on blades and bits to reduce cutting friction as well as reduce pitch buildup.
BladeCote™ is built to extend the overall blade or bit life by up to 3 times while also reducing heat by 30%.
Dries in seconds and will not gum-up, even after several applications and helps to reduce the frequency of blade cleaning or sharpening.
Will NOT stain wood or interfere with glues or finishes!
Bostik® BladeCote™ contains no petroleum oils or silicone and is an environmentally safer aerosol with NO CFC's or ODC's.
|Vendor Part #:||V204801|
|Application:||Blades and Bits|
|Container Size:||10.75 oz.|
|Physical State:||Compressed Gas|
No customer reviews for the moment.