Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
The WD-40 Aerosol Lubricant Spray is built to clean, lubricate, degrease, protect and more.
WD-40® protects metal surfaces with corrosion-resistant ingredients to shield against moisture and other corrosive elements.
WD-40® loosens rust-to-metal bonds and frees stuck, frozen or rusted metal parts.
WD-40® gets under grease, grime, and gunk. WD-40® non-aerosol formulas also dissolve adhesives, allowing easy removal of labels, tape, stickers, and excess bonding material.
Because WD40® displaces moisture, it quickly dries out electrical systems to eliminate moisture-induced short circuits.
Get into small spaces with the spray stick!
- Degreaser: A chemical cleaner that breaks down oil, grease, tar, and grime off of a variety of surfaces.
- Adhesive Remover: Products that help to dissolve and loosen cured and uncured adhesives and glues in order for them to be wiped off or mechanically removed from a variety of surfaces.
|Vendor Part #:||1103|
|Container Size:||[411 g]|
- √General Purpose
- √Protecting Metals
- √Loosening rust-to-metal bonds
- √Dissolving adhesives
- √Displacing moisture
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.