Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
Sharp Point Drywall Screw
STEEL – HEAT TREATED
✔ Gray Phosphate
*Jug or Bulk
Designed for attaching drywall to wood studs!
- Phillips recess provides smooth engagement with moderate torque transmission
- Bugle head provides consistent penetration without damaging the paper
- Coarse threads are ideal for use in wood connections
- Ultra sharp point quickly penetrates wood reducing drive time
- Gray phosphate is an economical rust inhibitor meant for interior applications only
- Use a screwdriver with a torque controlled or precise depth-sensitive clutch and speeds of up to 5000 RPM
- Over-driving may cause a weak connection or thread strip-out
- The drive is finished when the screw is just below the work surface without tearing the paper
- 1” of penetration is suggested for drywall to wood applications
|ASTM B117 Salt Spray Test|
|Ultimate Tensile (lbs)||Torsional Strength (lbs-in)|
- Bugle Head: The bugle head is a drywall-style flat top with smooth radius under head. It's used mainly in drywall applications.
- Drywall Screw: A drywall screw is self-tapping fasteners usually built with a Phillips drive into a bugle head, and are intended to attach drywall to wood or metal studs.
- Collated Screws: Collated Screws are fasteners connected together with holding strip. They're built to work in conjunction with a collated screw gun system to drive the fastener into a hard surface. These screws are usually used in drywall installation, deck building, framing and more.
|Vendor Part #:||06A125PB|
|Screw Drive Type:||Phillips|
|Head Diameter:||0.32 inches|
|Head Height:||0.18 inches|
|Point Type:||Sharp Point|
|Tensile Strength (max):||1120 lbs|
|Thread Count:||8 TPI|
- √Drywall to Wood Applications
- Product | Personal Protection See our selection of personal protection products to keep you safe no matter the hazard!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.