DIA.: 3/4"; Length: 3"
- √for Projects that require aesthetic care
- √A low-cost solution to Corrosion
- Article | Imperial to Metric Imperial to Metric Comparison and Conversion Charts
- Article | Unified Threads The Unified Thread System (or Unified Thread Standard - UTS) defines a standard thread form and series for fasteners
- Product | Explore Nut, Bolt & Washer Specifications Browse Fastener Standards, Materials Specification and Thread Designations to find the product you need
- Product | Explore Screw Threads & Points Browse our full line of screw threads and screw points to find the product you need
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
Hexagonal Head Cap Screws - U.N.C.
ASME/ANSI B18.2.1(403) (A2)ANSI/ASME B18.2.1
Our 18.8 Stainless Steel Products Meet the requirements of ANSI/ASME, ASTM and / or AISI specifications
MINIMUM TENSILE STRENGTH (PSI)
- 1/4" through 5/8" - 100,000 to 125,000 PSI
- 3/4" through 1" - 100,000 PSI
- Above 1" - 800,000 to 90,000 PSI
MINIMUM THREAD LENGTH
- Up to 6” long: (2D + 1/4) Twice diameter plus 1.4 inch.
- Over 6” long: (2D + 1/2) Twice diameter plus 1/2 inch.
- 18-8 Stainless Steel: A corrosion resistant material for fasteners that contains approximately 18% chromium and 8% nickel. It provides excellent protection against rust and corrosion. 18-8 Stainless Steel may be mildly magnetic and is comparable to ASTM 300 Series and ISO A2.
- Silicon Bronze: Silicon Bronze is a brass alloy that doesn't contain very much lead. It is mostly used in outdoor applications where the environment is severe or when the material is exposed to chemicals.
|Vendor Part #:||188C012024|
|Head Type:||I.F.I. Standard Hex|
|Tensile Strength (minimum):||100,000 psi|
|Wrench Size:||1-1/8 inches|
No customer reviews for the moment.