Available Online: 62
Availability in Store:
- √with U.N.C. threaded bolts and screws
- Article | Unified Threads The Unified Thread System (or Unified Thread Standard - UTS) defines a standard thread form and series for fasteners
- Product | Explore Nut, Bolt & Washer Specifications Browse Fastener Standards, Materials Specification and Thread Designations to find the product you need
- Article | Imperial to Metric Imperial to Metric Comparison and Conversion Charts
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
Hexagon Nuts - *SAE GRADE 8
√ QUENCHED & TEMPERED
BARE / PLAIN (non-plated)
MEDIUM CARBON STEEL
THREADS are Unified Standard
- Hex Nuts & Hex Jam Nuts - ASME/ANSI B18.2.2
- Nominal Sizes 5/8" to 1"
- Hardness C26 (min) C34 (max)
- Unified Thread System: The Unified Thread System (or Unified Thread Standard - UTS) defines a standard thread form and series - along with allowances, tolerances, and designations - for screw and bolt threads commonly used in the United States and Canada.
- Platings, Coatings & Finishes: There are a variety of coatings and platings that can be used in the prevention or delaying corrosion in fasteners. Platings and coatings can also enchance or change the physical look of nuts, bolts and washers for projects that require specific aesthetic care.
- U.N.C.: Acronym, Unified National Coarse. The most common thread type of the Unified Thread System (U.N.C. - U.N.F. - U.N.S. - etc.), and is the preferred thread type for general purpose inch fasteners. Because of the coarse pitch, the threads are deeper than finde threads (U.N.F.) and are easier to assemble without cross threading.
- SAE: Acronym, Society of Automotive Engineers. The SAE is a professional engineering society whose objectives are to develop and promote standards in the automotive, aerospace and commercial / heavy duty vehicle industries.
- Bare / Plain Finish: Uncoated steel is cost-effective and suitable for indoor applications or in environments where environmental factors will not cause corrosion or rust.
- Hex Nut: A Hex nut (or finishing nuts) is internally threaded hexagonal blocks built to be assembled in conjunction with the bolt of a screw.
|Material:||Medium Carbon Steel|
|Proof Load:||120,000 psi|
No customer reviews for the moment.
A few things you may need