Size: 24" x 50'
Call for Availability
- √For Protecting Hard Surfaces
- √Use on VCT, Laminate, Factory Finished Hardwood Floors
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
The Surface Shields® Multi Surface™ is built to protect hard surfaces from damage during renovations and moving.
Polyethylene film is highly tear and puncture resistant, it is also self-adhering so it won't move around once it has been put down.
This 3.0 mil film has been reverse wound so it simply needs to be rolled over the hard surface and it will adhere.
Provides excellent temporary protection and helps to make cleaning up easier.
Protects tile, marble, granite, vinyl, laminates and factory finished hardwood!
Keep away from children and animals.
If product has been in temperatures below 4 °C or above 35 °C, allow it to get to room temperature.
How to Use
- Peel back edge of Multi Surface and begin to unroll
- Press down edge at beginning of area to be covered so it adheres to the surface
- Continue rolling onto the hard surface, applying pressure and smoothing down the film while doing so
- Carefully cut end with a sharp blade
- Fold edge of film back against the roll and it is then ready for the next use
- Roll up film and discard when done
Clean-Up and Storage
This polyethylene film is recyclable.
Keep product at room temperature and out of direct sunlight when storing.
Certifications, Standards, and Regulations
- Treated with Liquid Shield
|Vendor Part #:||FS24200L|
|Adhesive Type:||Formulated Acrylic|
|Material:||Low Density Polyethylene|
|Tensile Strength (average):||3800 psi|
|Adhesion Level:||5-9 oz/in|
|Humidity (Ideal):||50 %|
|Temperature (Ideal):||21 °C|
|Chemical Name:||Acrylic PSA Tapes|
|Chemical Family:||Acrylic PSA Polyethylene Film|
No customer reviews for the moment.