Call for Availability
The Walter Jobber Drill Bits is built for drilling high tensile steel.
These drill bits are made with a special blend of High Speed Steel M35 and Cobalt to produce premium life and performance.
The high flow spiral & chisel edge design helps to maximize chip evacuation and these bits have been SST heat and surface treated to increase chip flow while reducing friction.
Each bit has a self-centering 135° split point that helps prevent the bit from walking on curved surfaces.
Perfect for high tensile steel drilling applications!
- Jobber Style Drill Bit: The most common type of drill bit available. Jobber means "something that does a job" and mostly refers now to the length of the bit. Jobber drill bits are 9 to 14 times longer than the diameter of the bit. They can come in a variety of metal types and are good for drilling wood, iron and different types of steel.
- Drill Bits: A metal rod of varying length and diameter that is used to drill holes in various materials and is designed to help draw the cut material out of the hole.
|Vendor Part #:||01-B 518|
- √for Drilling into High Tensile Steel
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.