Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
BLENDEX™Is a non-loading, non-woven material that will not smear or contaminate the work piece. It also makes it possible to achieve a food grade finish.
BuildThese T-Lock belts make it easy to work on metal projects where you need an open belt that can be wrapped and locked around the project such as pipes, tubing and rails.
Excellent for bringing tarnished pipes back to a smooth polished surface.
For use with belt driver roller, drum sander or manually
- Coated Abrasives: A coated abrasive is an assembly of abrasive grains fixed with an adhesive to a backing material such as resin, rubber, polyester, paper, or cloth.
- Non-Woven Abrasives: Abrasives built with synthetic entangled fibers in different shapes and forms that are impregnated with abrasive grain.
- Abrasive Belt: Abrasives built in a continuous loop used to achieve smooth and consistent finishes. Very economical choice and durable.
|Vendor Part #:||07-H 242|
|Belt Width:||[1-3/16 inches]|
- √For use on Stainless Steel
- √For use on Steel
- √For use on Aluminum
- √For use on Brass
- √For use on Copper
- √For use on Metal Alloys
- √Polishing Metal
- √Conditioning Metal
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.