DIA.: 3-1/2"; Grit: Coarse; Length: 11-5/8"; Width: 5-3/8"
- √For use on Stainless Steel
- √For use on Steel
- √For use on Aluminum
- √Conditioning Metal
- √Cleaning Metal
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
WALTER SURFACE TECHNOLOGIES – BLENDEX™ Belt drums are built to clean, refine and condition metal surfaces. Suitable for stainless steel, steel, aluminum and copper alloys.
Is a non-loading, non-woven material that will not smear or contaminate the work piece. It also makes it possible to achieve a food grade finish.
These drums are built to reduce finishing costs by cleaning, refining and conditioning metal surfaces all at the same time.
They produce a satin line finish from coarse to a light polish and can be used to make decorative surface finishes.
Product Finish if used on a 2B Stainless Steel Surface
|#3 Coarse finish||#4 Sanitary finish||#7 Light polish|
For use with drum sanders
- Non-Woven Abrasives: Abrasives built with synthetic entangled fibers in different shapes and forms that are impregnated with abrasive grain.
|Vendor Part #:||07-H 503|
No customer reviews for the moment.