Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
WALTER SURFACE TECHNOLOGIES – BLENDEX™ Belt drums are built to clean, refine and condition metal surfaces. Suitable for stainless steel, steel, aluminum and copper alloys.
Is a non-loading, non-woven material that will not smear or contaminate the work piece. It also makes it possible to achieve a food grade finish.
These drums are built to reduce finishing costs by cleaning, refining and conditioning metal surfaces all at the same time.
They produce a satin line finish from coarse to a light polish and can be used to make decorative surface finishes.
Product Finish if used on a 2B Stainless Steel Surface
|#3 Coarse finish||#4 Sanitary finish||#7 Light polish|
For use with drum sanders
- Coated Abrasives: A coated abrasive is an assembly of abrasive grains fixed with an adhesive to a backing material such as resin, rubber, polyester, paper, or cloth.
- Non-Woven Abrasives: Abrasives built with synthetic entangled fibers in different shapes and forms that are impregnated with abrasive grain.
- Abrasive Belt: Abrasives built in a continuous loop used to achieve smooth and consistent finishes. Very economical choice and durable.
|Vendor Part #:||07-H 503|
- √For use on Stainless Steel
- √For use on Steel
- √For use on Aluminum
- √Conditioning Metal
- √Cleaning Metal
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.