Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
Superior Glove is a leading innovator in the design and manufacture of safety gloves and sleeves.
Since 1910, they have been protecting workers across the globe with specialized hand and arm protection for every major industry.
Superior Glove products are engineered at their headquarters in Ontario, Canada, but their team and production facilities span across Canada, the United States, Mexico, and Central America.
No customer reviews for the moment.
The Superior Endura® Full Grain Cowhide Fitter Gloves are built to protect the hands of those who work with machinery, forklifts and other equipment, and construction materials.
These gloves are made with the standard Gunn Pattern where the palms, fingertips, index finger and knuckle straps are made of thick, naturally durable full grain cowhide that is excellent for heavy-duty use and protection from abrasions and cuts.
The rest of the glove is made with cotton twill fabric for extra flexibility and lightness and comes with an elastic wrist band to help keep the glove on.
These gloves are cotton flock lined palm area which helps absorb moisture and provides a nice feel inside the glove.
The bandtop safety cuff makes the glove easy to take on and off and provides some wrist protection.
- These gloves are good for light oil and minimal water exposure and are naturally durable for heavy-duty wear and tear.
Although they don't require much care, it is best to try and not get them wet, as this will discolor the leather as well as stiffen them, making them not as comfortable to wear or as supple.
It takes a lot of wear and tear to destroy these gloves!
- Gunn-Cut Pattern: A glove style where the two middle fingers are sewn into the palm, the index finger and thumb are fully wrapped in leather and so are the fingertips and knuckle strap. Has a wing thumb design, elastic back and an open cuff. These types of gloves are generously sized and made for comfort and heavy-duty use.
|Vendor Part #:||76B|
|Liner Type:||Absorbent Cotton Palms|
|Size:||One Size Fits All|
|Glove Cut Pattern:||Gunn|
|Cuff Style:||Bandtop Safety Cuff|
Grain Fitter Gloves
Info SheetDownload (143.03k)
ANSI Cut Levels
Info SheetDownload (519.37k)
- √Protecting Hands and Knuckles from Abrasions, Scrapes and Abuse
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Video | Superior Gloves ANSI New Cut Levels Find out why the ANSI has new levels of cut protection and what they are!
- Video | Superior Gloves Testimonial Our very own safety manager explains why Superior Gloves works for us!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.