Gauge: #2; Length: 12"
Call for Availability
- √for Joining two or more objects together
- More Info | ROBERTSON Product Line The website of the Original Robertson Screw - Find more Robertson screw products here.
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | More in Store! Looking for something else? Be sure to pop by one of our three Calgary branches to see our full line of Products!
- Article | An Online Tool Built for You We have many unique time-saving tools built specifically for you.
The Robertson® Square Maximum Recess Driver Bits are built with Durable Powder-Coated Carbon-Steel Shanks and Shock-Resistant steel tips.
Built with a "Cling Fit" Maximum Recess Penetration Square Steel Tip!
Bits are identified by a powder-coated color particular to the Robertson Drive Size
All bits include 1/4 inch hex shanks.
- Robertson® Original Square Drive: The Robertson® original square drive system invented by P.L. Robertson more than a century ago; it has been a popular system used for over 90 years.
- Driver Bits: A small metal rod used in screwdrivers, drills and impact drivers that has a tip shaped to match various screw heads. This bit is then used to apply torque to the screw in order to drive it into a material.
|Vendor Part #:||720014400052HR07|
|Chuck Size:||1/4 inch|
|Screw Drive Type:||Robertson® (Square)|
No customer reviews for the moment.