Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
Since the company began in 1924, Milwaukee Tool has led the industry in developing innovative solutions that deliver increased productivity and unmatched durability for professional construction users. Dedicated to building advanced, trade-specific power tools, hand tools, and a wide variety of accessories for elite professionals.
No customer reviews for the moment.
The Milwaukee SHOCKWAVE™ Square Recess Impact Power Bits are engineered to be the most durable, best fitting driver bits on the market.
The bits' Optimized SHOCKZONE™ geometry is unique for each tip type to provide up to 30x longer life and absorbs 3x more torque vs. other impact bits.
There is a Precise Fit Custom Machined Tip™ that prevents stripping and reduces wobble, while the Custom Alloy76™ Steel and proprietary heat treat process maximizes resistance to wear and shock.
These Shockwave™ driver bits are built to deliver extreme durability for the most demanding applications.
- Robertson® Original Square Drive: The Robertson® original square drive system invented by P.L. Robertson more than a century ago; it has been a popular system used for over 90 years.
- Driver Bits: A small metal rod used in screwdrivers, drills and impact drivers that has a tip shaped to match various screw heads. This bit is then used to apply torque to the screw in order to drive it into a material.
|Vendor Part #:||48-32-4772|
|Screw Drive Type:||Robertson® (Square)|
- Product | Explore Screw Threads & Points Browse our full line of screw threads and screw points to find the product you need
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.