Estimated Availability Date:
Call for Availability
Zinc Finish with a Round head.
Pan (or Round) Head is the preferred choice for Machine Screws as they are built with a low-profile, large-diameter head that offers low clearance. It also has a slightly rounded top surface and short vertical sides. Its length is measured from under the head down to the tip. If general bearing strength is needed, we recommend that you use the Pan head. in most situations.
Zinc plated Machine Screws are a popular and economical if you are working with a pre-tapped hole and a nut. The Zinc plating is a particularly good choice when working with acidic woods like red/white oak in interiors, or when the screw is countersunk and plugged.
|Vendor Part #:||MSP1420020RRZ|
|Screw Drive Type:||Combination (Phillips/Slotted)|
- √for Joining two or more objects together
- √in Metal Fabrication
- √in Sheet Metal
- Product | Explore Screw Threads & Points Browse our full line of screw threads and screw points to find the product you need
- More Info | ROBERTSON Product Line The website of the Original Robertson Screw - Find more Robertson screw products here.
- Product | Specials & Promotions Current Specials & Promotions from Major Power Tool Brands, Fasteners, Hand Tools & More!
- Article | IP Ratings Learn more about what an IP rating is and how this rating system is used.